To our valued clients and friends at Broadway Wellness: We are happy to be offering continued care to you in our community through these times in light of Covid-19.
Please read the following new Procedures and Guidelines.
You can review our Broadway Wellness Safe Plan here.
Before your appointment you will need to fill out some NEW forms, keep you eye out for those in your inbox. A Pre-screen Survey must be completed before each treatment to help keep us all safe. In addition a Covid-19 Waiver, and RMT / Osteopathic Consent form will need to be reviewed before your appointment, and can be signed at the time of your appointment.
Here are our new Intake and Prescreen Forms for your review, they will be emailed to you through our booking system to fill out online:
We will be adhering to physical distancing measures by adding plexi barriers, reducing front desk hours, staggering appointment times, using unilateral traffic through our clinic, indicating capacity limits and marking 2 meter distancing where needed, and ensuring breaks between visits for enhanced cleaning protocols. Personal protective equipment (PPE) within treatment rooms, and thorough disinfecting of treatment tables and rooms will occur before and after your visit. Please note masks are now mandatory in all indoor spaces as per orders by our PHO of BC.
We have protocols for clients in place to further decrease risk. We ask that you keep everyone’s safety in mind by adhering to the following:
- Please arrive on-time – Should you be early, please wait outside of the office or in your car.
- You will be directed to hand sanitize upon entering and exiting the clinic. A mask or face covering is required within the clinic. Should you forget one, you can purchase one for $2. We encourage you to wear laundered clothing, bring your own water, and use your own washroom facility before arriving. (Public washrooms will be available for necessary / emergency use).
- We recommend contactless payments. We will contact you ahead of time for pre-screening purposes, and to update your credit card information. You can also enter your own credit card into your online booking account.
- If you are sick, have been travelling, or have come into direct contact with someone who has been ill you need to cancel your appointment. Appointments will be cancelled at the time of visit if any patient exhibits signs of illness or fever.
We look forward to seeing you all very soon! We have greatly missed being a part of your healthcare team.
Please visit us at Unit 610 – 2525 Willow St.
Broadway Wellness is a friendly and community-focused wellness clinic, offering services in a beautiful and expansive centre, conveniently located in the heart of Fairview – near Broadway & Oak. Our Vancouver clinic was established with a strong foundation in Registered Massage Therapy, and has expanded to encompass Naturopathic Medicine , Acupuncture and Osteopathic services as a multi-disciplinary clinic. Our clinic practitioners are a group of like-minded, friendly, and personable therapists who, within their individual practices, share a dedication to helping their clients come back into alignment with themselves and their health.
Broadway Wellness Vancouver RMT’s treat many conditions with success, including the following:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Headaches, migraines
- Muscle spasms or strains
- Tendonitis (golfer’s and tennis elbow, Achilles)
- Repetitive strain injuries (carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS)
- Temporo-mandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Pre and post pregnancy discomfort, and related symptoms
- Chronic pain (fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis)
- Anxiety & Stress
- Digestive concerns
- Respiratory problems
- Postural problems
- Post accident trauma and pain (whiplash)
- Post surgical / injury scar tissue
We offer Direct Billing for the following providers:
Pacific Blue Cross, Manulife, SunLife and Canada Life.