To our valued clients and friends: We are happy to be offering continued care to you in our community through these times in light of Covid-19.
Covid-19 Mask Use Update:
BC has entered phase 3 of re-opening on July 1, 2021. The Public Health Office of BC and our regulatory Colleges recommend the continuation of wearing masks indoors, and therefore the Broadway Wellness policy of mask use in clinic will remain in place at this time. We will keep you posted as we continue to monitor and follow the latest recommendations from the government and public health agencies, as well as our professional associations. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Please read further Covid-19 Guidelines below:
Physical distancing measures are in place with plexi barriers, unilateral traffic in clinic, and breaks between visits. Face coverings are required, unless they cannot be worn for health other related reasons, in waiting area and treatment rooms, as still recommended by the PHO of BC as of July 1, 2021.
Please keep the following Guidelines in mind:
1. Arrive on-time – Should you be early, please wait outside of the office.
2. Please sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the clinic. Face coverings are required at this time.
3. We recommend contactless payments. We will contact you ahead of time for pre-screening purposes, and to update your credit card information. You can also enter your own credit card into your online booking account.
4. If you are sick, have been travelling, or have come into direct contact with someone who has been ill you need to cancel your appointment. Appointments will be cancelled at the time of visit if any patient exhibits signs of illness or fever. You will be emailed a pre-screen survey to fill out 48 hours before your appointment – watch for it and be sure to fill it out.
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you.
Please visit us at Unit 610 – 2525 Willow St.
Broadway Wellness is a friendly and community-focused wellness clinic, offering services in a beautiful and expansive centre, conveniently located in the heart of Fairview – near Broadway & Oak. Our Vancouver clinic was established with a strong foundation in Registered Massage Therapy, and has expanded to encompass Naturopathic Medicine , Acupuncture and Osteopathic services as a multi-disciplinary clinic. Our clinic practitioners are a group of like-minded, friendly, and personable therapists who, within their individual practices, share a dedication to helping their clients come back into alignment with themselves and their health.
Broadway Wellness Vancouver RMT’s treat many conditions with success, including the following:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Headaches, migraines
- Muscle spasms or strains
- Tendonitis (golfer’s and tennis elbow, Achilles)
- Repetitive strain injuries (carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS)
- Temporo-mandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Pre and post pregnancy discomfort, and related symptoms
- Chronic pain (fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis)
- Anxiety & Stress
- Digestive concerns
- Respiratory problems
- Postural problems
- Post accident trauma and pain (whiplash)
- Post surgical / injury scar tissue
We offer Direct Billing for the following providers:
Pacific Blue Cross, Manulife, SunLife and Canada Life.